Saturday, 15 September 2012

Whimsical Gardens


Today I had the pleasure of spending my morning at the Mt Cootha Botanical Gardens in Brisbane. The morning was lovely and warm just like spring should be and was sunny as always. There are two favourite places at the gardens that I enjoy; the Japanese Garden and the Lake. 




The Japanese Garden is beautiful, it is like a wonderful paradise away from the city. It is peaceful and full of vibrant coloured flowers.







The Lake is a vast open area with plenty of ducks and birds - and as I discovered today Turtles! The ducks here are so calm, you just sit down with a blanket and they just waddle beside you. If you ever need an escape in Brisbane or you're just visiting going here is a must!





2 comments:

  1. It's been years since I've been up there! Very pretty, you've made me want to go again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you should definately go it is so beautiful this time of year!

      Delete